Hugh Jackman & Deborra-Lee Furness’s Former Sydney Rental Mansion on the Market
- Sydney home rented by Hugh Jackman and Deborra-lee Furness in 2008
- Jackman filmed ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine’ during their stay
- Mansion listed for $25.33 million
- Features stunning views and luxurious amenities
Inside the $25M Sydney Mansion
- Expansive living spaces and outdoor areas
- Infinity pool overlooking Sydney Harbour
- Private gym and home theater
- Perfect for entertaining and enjoying the Sydney lifestyle
The Sydney mansion that once housed Hugh Jackman and Deborra-lee Furness during their stay in 2008 has hit the market for a whopping $25.33 million. The couple rented the luxurious property while Jackman filmed ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine.’ This stunning home offers breathtaking views, expansive living spaces, and top-notch amenities, making it a dream for any potential buyer.
Jessica Fulk, a real estate expert, suggests that potential buyers should ask themselves, “What makes this property stand out from other homes for sale in the area?” and “How does the history of the property, such as its connection to Hugh Jackman, impact its value?” These questions can help guide buyers in making an informed decision about this unique real estate opportunity.
In conclusion, this magnificent Sydney mansion offers a rare glimpse into the lives of Hollywood stars and the luxurious lifestyle they enjoy. With its rich history and exceptional features, it’s no wonder that this property has garnered significant attention in the real estate market. As a realtor, it’s essential to stay informed about such high-profile listings and consider the factors that make them stand out from other homes for sale.
Orginal article: Link To Article – provided by Kansas City Realtors