Travis Kelce Launches Refrigerated Kansas City Barbecue Meals
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce has partnered with Golden West Food Group to create a line of refrigerated entrée items inspired by Kansas City flavors. The line, called Travis Kelce’s Kitchen, features seven dishes that reflect the football star’s love for Kansas City barbecue.
Travis Kelce’s Kitchen Product Lineup
- Bacon Mac & Cheese – Jumbo macaroni noodles in a cheddar cheese sauce with bacon bits.
- Brisket Burnt Ends & BBQ Sauce – Slow-cooked beef cuts with a signature Kansas City barbecue sauce.
- BBQ Baked Beans with Burnt Ends – Baked black and white kidney beans with brown sugar, bacon, onions, and beef brisket burnt ends.
- Brisket Burnt Ends with Mac & Cheese – Jumbo macaroni in cheddar cheese sauce paired with charred beef brisket burnt ends.
- Sliced Brisket in BBQ Sauce – Brisket with a rich, smoky Kansas City-style barbecue sauce.
- BBQ Baked Beans with Sausage – Baked black and white kidney beans with barbecue flavor, brown sugar, bacon, onions, and tender pork sausage.
- Sausage and Meatball Marinara with Peppers and Onions – Sliced pork sausage with cheesy pork and beef meatballs in marinara sauce, sautéed with bell peppers and onions.
These products are available at select Walmart stores in the South and East regions. A portion of the proceeds from Travis Kelce’s Kitchen will be donated to Eighty-Seven & Running, an organization founded by Kelce that supports underprivileged youth through mentorship, training, motivation, and opportunities.
Orginal article: Link To Article – provided by Kansas City Realtors