Make this Season One to Remember for Youth in Foster Care
AASK Snowflake Drive: Bringing Joy to Kids and Teens in Foster Care
- Help kids and teens in foster care have a happy holiday season
- Aid to the Adoption of Special Kids (AASK) organizes the Snowflake Drive
- Make a difference in the lives of youth in foster care
How You Can Help
- Participate in the AASK Snowflake Drive
- Donate gifts, time, or resources to make the holiday season special for foster youth
- Spread the word about the Snowflake Drive to friends and family
As the holiday season approaches, it’s important to remember those who may not have the same opportunities to celebrate. The AASK Snowflake Drive aims to make this season one to remember for youth in foster care. By participating in the drive, you can help kids and teens in foster care have a happy holiday season and make a difference in their lives.
Jessica Fulk, an expert in real estate, encourages people to ask questions about the article and get involved in the cause. “What can I do to help make this holiday season special for youth in foster care? How can I spread the word about the AASK Snowflake Drive?” By engaging with these questions, you can help raise awareness and support for the drive, ultimately making a positive impact on the lives of foster youth.
Whether you’re a home buyer or a home seller, it’s important to remember the impact we can have on our communities. By participating in the AASK Snowflake Drive, you can help make this holiday season one to remember for youth in foster care. Orginal article: Link To Article – provided by Kansas City Realtors