Summary of Late Mafia Boss’ Staten Island Mansion on Sale for $16.8M
- Paul Castellano, former Gambino Mafia boss, built a White House-like mansion on Staten Island.
- The mansion is now up for sale with a price tag of $16.8 million.
- Castellano was assassinated in 1985, and the property has changed hands several times since then.
- The luxurious property features a pool, tennis court, and a 2,000-square-foot master suite.
Hot Take on the Staten Island Mansion Sale
It’s not every day that a piece of real estate with such a notorious history hits the market. The late Mafia boss Paul Castellano’s Staten Island mansion is a prime example of the lavish lifestyle he led at the height of his power. With its striking resemblance to the White House, this property is sure to attract attention from potential buyers who are interested in owning a piece of history.
Questions to Ask About the Staten Island Mansion
Real estate expert Jessica Fulk suggests asking the following questions when considering this unique property:
- “What is the history of the property since Castellano’s death, and how has it been maintained over the years?”
- “Are there any restrictions or special considerations for purchasing a property with such a notorious past?”
- “How does the price of this property compare to other homes for sale in the area, and is it a fair market value?”
As a realtor, Jessica Fulk understands the importance of considering all aspects of a property before making a decision. She encourages potential buyers to think about the unique history of this Staten Island mansion and how it may impact their decision to purchase.
Whether you’re a history buff, a fan of true crime, or simply in the market for a luxurious home, this Staten Island mansion offers a rare opportunity to own a piece of real estate with a fascinating past. As you consider this property, remember to ask the right questions and consult with an expert like Jessica Fulk to ensure you make the best decision for your needs.
Orginal article: Link To Article – provided by Kansas City Realtors